Planters edge to derby win
A seven-goal Ridgeons League Premier Division thriller at Norwich United went the way of the hosts against Great Yarmouth Town.
Ross King put United ahead with the only goal of the first half and the lead was doubled by David Cory soon after the interval.
Yarmouth pulled back with two goals in three minutes from Dominic Smith and Scott Woodcock (penalty) before Andrew Claydon restored the home lead.
Gavin Norman headed Yarmouth level again after 74 minutes but Tom Jeal struck the winner in the 85th minute.
Another Norfolk derby, this time in Division One, also saw plenty of goals with Fakenham drawing 2-2 at home to Swaffham.
You may also want to watch:
Dan Savory gave the hosts an interval lead only for headers from Aaron Clifford and substitute Nathan Cross to turn the game Swaffham's way before Ashley Manning slid in the Ghosts' 79th minute equaliser.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 3 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 6 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 7 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 8 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift