Planters edge to derby win
A seven-goal Ridgeons League Premier Division thriller at Norwich United went the way of the hosts against Great Yarmouth Town.
Ross King put United ahead with the only goal of the first half and the lead was doubled by David Cory soon after the interval.
Yarmouth pulled back with two goals in three minutes from Dominic Smith and Scott Woodcock (penalty) before Andrew Claydon restored the home lead.
Gavin Norman headed Yarmouth level again after 74 minutes but Tom Jeal struck the winner in the 85th minute.
Another Norfolk derby, this time in Division One, also saw plenty of goals with Fakenham drawing 2-2 at home to Swaffham.
You may also want to watch:
Dan Savory gave the hosts an interval lead only for headers from Aaron Clifford and substitute Nathan Cross to turn the game Swaffham's way before Ashley Manning slid in the Ghosts' 79th minute equaliser.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 7 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 8 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 9 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones