Pinches on form as Woodside C extend lead
- Credit: PA
Woodside C extended their lead at the top of the Nigel Farrow Cars Division One to 10 points after they beat Rileys 9-3, writes Peter Everson.
Luke Pinches won 3-0, helped by breaks of 64, 47 and 42.
Three frames from Sean Curtis helped push St Faiths up into second place after their victory over Hethersett, 9-3.
St Philips A dropped to third spot after drawing with Woodside Peelers 6-6. Shaun Peacock (St Philips) won 3-0 plus he had a break of 107 and John Thrower took three frames for Peelers.
Simon Carpenter and Chris Savory both won 3-0 to give Spireites victory against Broadland C by 9-3.
You may also want to watch:
In the Second Division, Ludham B defeated leaders Bayer 7-5 and second-placed Broadland B drew with St Philips C 6-6.
Broadland A remain in third position, level on points with second-placed Broadland B after drawing with Wroxham 6-6 while Canary Social beat Woodside A 7-5.
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 5 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 6 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 7 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 8 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 9 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 10 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort