Out-of-form Wroxham looking to get back on track
Wroxham will be looking to end their recent slump when they travel to Burnham Ramblers.
The Yachtsmen's most recent defeat – an 8-0 thumping by league leaders VCD Athletic on Tuesday – made it four consecutive losses, conceding 23 goals in the process. And boss Pawel Guziejko appreciates how crucial getting a result against Burnham is.
'We need to be getting results in games like this and we need to go there and do the business,' he said.
'We are in a difficult period at the moment and I need to lift the boys psychologically, but I have no doubt with the players I have here that we can do that and bring a positive result home.'
Injuries and suspensions have resulted in an inconsistent first team line up for Wroxham of late, and Guziejko admitted that the strength in depth of his side is something they will be looking to improve over the coming weeks.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'We are looking to strengthen but it doesn't happen in a day. We are hopeful that within the next couple of weeks there will be a couple of new faces.'
Stephen Drake is still injured, while Paul Cook will no longer feature after the talismanic striker joined Thurlow Nunn side Norwich United after leaving Trafford Park by mutual consent in midweek.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 10 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain