F1 Podcast: 2019 season preview as Australian GP awaits Ferrari and co
- Credit: © Twitter - Toro Rosso
The NR F1 Podcast previews the 2019 Formula 1 season and Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne – where Mercedes and Ferrari prepare to do battle once more.
So that came round quickly. Liveries out, testing done... It must be time for The NR F1 Podcast to crank back to life ahead of its eighth season of audio speed.
Edition 238 of The NR F1 Podcast tees up the new Formula 1 season, the biggest talking points from the winter and more – all at the iconic Rushcutters Public House on the outskirts of Norwich.
Michael Bailey is joined by Richard Baxter, Callum Springall and Nathan Tuck to natter through the winter rumours including Ferrari's pace, Mercedes' issues and Red Bull's changes – as well as their predictions for the 2019 season and opening grand prix in Melbourne.
• If you want to hear more from where this came from throughout the calendar – plus access to a whole load more exclusive NR F1 fun – scoot over to patreon.com/nrf1
The NR F1 Podcast gets together to deliver its views on the latest Formula 1 action across the world.
You may also want to watch:
This is the podcast's eighth season of action and has previously reviewed the British Grand Prix from the start-finish straight at Silverstone, opined over years of F1 news and interviewed former BBC F1 host Jake Humphrey.
- 1 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
- 2 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 3 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 6 Shop worker receives complaints for asking customers to wear face masks
- 7 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 8 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 9 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 10 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed