Norwich welcome back Girling
Norwich take a break from their difficult league season tomorrow to host UCS Old Boys from West Hampstead in the RFU Intermediate cup.
USC have not enjoyed the best of starts to the season either so both will be looking to use this game as a springboard to better things.
It is particularly important for Norwich as they host South Woodham Ferrers the following week who, having been promoted with Norwich, have enjoyed a better start to their campaign and are always tough opponents.
Coach Iain Fraser has taken the opportunity to experiment with his squad and brings Chris Drohan into the second row with Dave Byrne returning at No 8, allowing Dave Micklethwaite to take up his normal position of seven.
Matt Cartwright starts at six ahead of Laurence Austin who will move to the bench having played all games so far without replacement. Ben Girling makes his long awaited return from injury on the bench and Jordan Gilmour comes in on the wing in place of Dunleavey.
You may also want to watch:
Jordan Read, who made an impressive debut last week, is unlucky not to be included again but will join Darby and Bird in a very strong back row for the Lions in their cup game against Holt II. The Lions have a strong side that includes Pope, Riches, Coltman and Greenwood.
The A XV make the short trip round the corner to play Norwich Union Firebirds.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 5 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 6 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 7 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 8 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 9 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 10 Rooms with a view? See two new hotel suites costing £120,000