Sprireites still the team to beat after win over Hethersett
The Handicap Snooker League Division One sees leaders Spireites remain unbeaten this season after defeating Hethersett A 7-5.
Dennis Hales won the final frames 3-0 after Richard Barnes (Hethersett) won 3-0 to give Hethersett an early lead.
Three frames from Ben Baker helped second-placed Broadland C beat St Philips A 8-4. Woodside C moved up to third, beating NCC 7-5. Rileys beat Woodside Peelers 9-3 and Bayer drew 6-6 with St Faiths.
Leaders St Philips B of the Billiard League defeated their A side 3-1 while second-placed Spireites beat Broadland 3-1 and drew 2-2 with Hethersett B. Pinebanks Exiles won against Gothic 3-1 as did Hethersett A over Broadland.
In Division One of the Open Snooker League Woodside Rockets moved up to second behind Woodside Warriors after two 8-1 victories, over Spireites A and B. Grant Miles won both his games 3-0. Spireites B and C played twice each other with each team winning 7-2. St Philips A beat St Philips B 7-2 and Broadland A beat Spireites A 5-4.
You may also want to watch:
Leaders Woodside Dragons secured their 10th straight victory this season over Spireites B 7-2 in the Second Division. Woodside Wizards, in second place, also won 7-2, against Gothic, and Broadland Bandits defeated Attleborough 5-4 after Keith Saunders won the final three frames for Bandits.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 9 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit