Who were Saturday’s most tweeted about Norwich City players?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
We have looked at the 2,500 Tweets posted on Saturday using the hashtags #NCFC or #OTBC to see which City players were the most discussed on Twitter.
For a second consecutive match John Ruddy is top of the standings but this time it isn't because of speculation over his future between the sticks.
Instead the City stopper denied Diego Costa, Willian and Nemanja Matic and earned plenty of praise from the City faithful on Twitter.
On loan Norwich City youngster Jacob Murphy reeled off a ten-minute hat-trick for Coventry City in a 4-1 thumping of Gillingham earning him a place in Saturday's top ten.
A spirited display by Nathan Redmond sees him hold second place while City fans were not overly vocal in their praise of Dieumerci Mbokani.
You may also want to watch:
And although not included in the graph, former Norwich favourite Grant Holt would have sat third on the list as he returned to Portman Road with Wolves in the Sky Bet Championship.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 6 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 7 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 8 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day