Who should be Norwich City’s first choice left back?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Had a knee injury not intervened Jamal Lewis would already have several Championship matches under his belt.
The former Luton Town youngster rose to prominence in pre-season and looked ready to vie with the likes of James Husband and Marco Stiepermann to be City's first choice left back.
However, an injury sustained in training in the summer has kept Lewis sidelined and in the meantime neither Husband nor Stiepermann have convinced on a consistent basis that they are the solution to the left side of Daniel Farke's defence.
But after coming through 60 minutes for the Under-23s at the weekend Lewis is ready to be thrown into the mix and Farke has suggested he would have no hesitation in putting his trust in the youngster.
So Farke could have a decision to make. Whilst the trip to Elland Road might come too soon for Husband, who is nursing a groin injury, the former Middlesbrough man is expected to be available again for the festive schedule.
You may also want to watch:
So approaching a crucial period of games that could define City's season, who would be your first choice left back?
Have your say in our poll...
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 5 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 6 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach