Which Norwich City players would YOU keep from the Brighton defeat, and who would you axe?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Alex Neil has received a vote of confidence from our readers, but what does the Canaries boss do now?
Neil was left fuming after Saturday's no-show at Brighton when the Canaries were on the end of a 5-0 humiliation.
Skipper Russell Martin slated some of his team-mates for 'giving up' while Neil promised changes.
But who gets the axe for Saturday's home game against Leeds United?
It is a game Neil needs to win – not just to confirm to the doubters that City are genuine promotion candidates but to assure them that he is the man to lead them.
Sweeping changes may produce instability, although being hammered by a former boss in Chris Hughton suggests that the ship was hardly stable on the south coast in the first place.
This week will no doubt be spent ironing out problems within the squad, settling differences, and handing out the hymn sheets for everyone to sing off at the same time. It's what Neil needs from his players – vaunted as a Premier League squad playing in the Championship, but needing to shake off a League One performance.
- 1 Large aircraft in shape of whale spotted above Norfolk
- 2 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 3 Rare sighting of Northern Lights captured above Norfolk
- 4 City pub to reopen with new owners hoping to bring back 'good old days'
- 5 Farmers call for Norfolk hosepipe ban
- 6 Why is Norfolk not introducing a hosepipe ban?
- 7 Firefighters battling forest blaze near Sandringham
- 8 New planning bid to re-use long-empty pub
- 9 Coastguard hunt for missing woman in early morning search
- 10 Two women in hospital with serious injuries after A47 slip road crash
With Alex Tettey suspended, which of the 10 other starters from the Brighton game would YOU keep, and who would you axe?