Which Norwich City players would YOU keep from the Brighton defeat, and who would you axe?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Alex Neil has received a vote of confidence from our readers, but what does the Canaries boss do now?
Neil was left fuming after Saturday's no-show at Brighton when the Canaries were on the end of a 5-0 humiliation.
Skipper Russell Martin slated some of his team-mates for 'giving up' while Neil promised changes.
But who gets the axe for Saturday's home game against Leeds United?
It is a game Neil needs to win – not just to confirm to the doubters that City are genuine promotion candidates but to assure them that he is the man to lead them.
You may also want to watch:
Sweeping changes may produce instability, although being hammered by a former boss in Chris Hughton suggests that the ship was hardly stable on the south coast in the first place.
This week will no doubt be spent ironing out problems within the squad, settling differences, and handing out the hymn sheets for everyone to sing off at the same time. It's what Neil needs from his players – vaunted as a Premier League squad playing in the Championship, but needing to shake off a League One performance.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 7 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 8 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 9 City confirm midfielder exit
- 10 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
With Alex Tettey suspended, which of the 10 other starters from the Brighton game would YOU keep, and who would you axe?