We’ve chosen our Norwich City Man of the Match against Wolves - now it’s time for you to vote for yours.
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Which Norwich City player performed the best in the 3-1 Championship win against Wolves? Let us know by casting your vote in the poll on this page.
This was a win to savour against former boss Paul Lambert, given the testing circumstances when Wolves drew level in the second-half against the run of play.
Norwich responded when Wes Hoolahan was felled by Carl Ikeme, who then compounded his error with a rash shove that earned him a red card and forced defender Matt Doherty to go in goal, with Lambert having made all his three subs.
Robbie Brady slotted the penalty in a decent shift from the left-back. Steven Naismith's recent improvement continued with a clinical opening goal after Jonny Howson's thumping strike had cannoned back into play. Timm Klose and Russell Martin were an effective shield and Cameron Jerome was a coat or two of paint away from a confidence-boosting goal in the second-half.
Our Norwich City correspondent, Paddy Davitt, went for Howson, who at times appeared to have cloned himself in defence and attack such was his pervasive influence. The stoppage time goal was rich reward for a complete midfield display.
You may also want to watch:
The result as of 10:30pm on Sunday will be published in Monday's Pink Un alongside Paddy's choice.
The poll will then continue to run online throughout the week.
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 5 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 9 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 10 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder