WATCH: This week’s return of our Norwich City fanzine The PinkUn Show at The Woolpack
- Credit: Archant
Watch this week's edition of our Norwich City fanzine The PinkUn Show from The Woolpack and on Facebook, as Michael Bailey and guests discuss all the latest Canaries talking points.
The show returns for 2018 to discuss City's festive performances and plenty more besides, with host Michael Bailey joined by this week's guests, including long-time programme editor Pete Rogers and City fan Alex Ware.
Of course, there are also the regulars down at The Woolpack on Golden Ball Street in Norwich – and your good self, if you wish to join us.
The opening show of the new year reflects on the Canaries' seven points from four fixtures, as well as ahead to the FA Cup distraction of a third-round tie at home to defending Premier League champions Chelsea on Saturday evening.
All Canaries supporters are welcome every week to have their say on the show – simply post your comments and questions on the live chat that accompanies our Facebook broadcast, which will ping your message straight through to Michael's phone.
What's your burning Norwich City issue? Let us know, tune in or watch as catch-up.
You may also want to watch:
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…
• You can watch the show via the player at the top of this page and if that is not working, simply watch The PinkUn Show on the Facebook page
- 1 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 2 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 8 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 9 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 10 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life