WATCH: Birmingham and Blades – The PinkUn Show #165 LIVE and interactive
- Credit: Archant
Our interactive Norwich City fanzine The PinkUn Show discusses all this week's latest Canaries talking points.
Fancy winning a game by half-time – who knew?! Cue our weekly Canaries fun and games with the latest edition of The PinkUn Show, and all the City chat and reaction you could wish for.
Host Michael Bailey is joined by this week's guests: author Ed Couzens-Lake plus ex-Mustard colleague and City fan Ryan Livermore.
You can watch and interact with The PinkUn Show LIVE every Wednesday on the PinkUn's Facebook page – while this week, we are also trialling the show being streamed live on Twitter via @pinkun as well as the PinkUn's YouTube channel.
Kicking off live from its regular time of 6pm on a Wednesday night, edition 165 includes reflections on victory over Birmingham and the prospect of Chris Wilder's Sheffield United this coming weekend.
The crew also look at the rest of the Championship picture, Nelson Oliveira's loan departure and latest January speculation, plus they get stuck into a round of Flip The Bird.
All Canaries supporters are welcome every week to pop along to the pub and have their say live on the show – or simply post your comments and questions on the live chat that accompanies our PinkUn Facebook page broadcast, which will ping your message straight through to Michael's phone.
You may also want to watch:
What's your burning Norwich City issue? Let us know, tune in or watch as catch-up.
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…
• You can watch the show via the player at the top of this page and if that is not working, simply watch The PinkUn Show on our Facebook page
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low