WATCH: Webber, Balls, Pukki, MacInnes – The PinkUn Show #153 covers all the Norwich City bases
- Credit: Archant
Our interactive Norwich City fanzine The PinkUn Show is LIVE at The Woolpack to discuss all the big Canaries talking points.
From points hauls to financial figures, bitter injuries and brilliant comebacks... It's starting to get serious. Cue this week's PinkUn Show with interviews, analysis and reaction to the biggest Canaries issues.
Host Michael Bailey is joined by this week's top guests: Guardian sports journalist and City fan Paul MacInnes, and EDP City columnist David Hannant.
Kicking off live from about 7pm on a Wednesday night as usual, edition 153 of the show is includes all the key reaction to those comeback victories over Nottingham Forest and Aston Villa, a look into the Canaries' financial situation following the release of their annual accounts and catching up with Teemu Pukki.
The crew also look ahead to the prospect of Saturday's Carrow Road clash with Brentford and how the land lies across the Championship.
All Canaries supporters are welcome every week to pop along to the pub and have their say live on the show – or simply post your comments and questions on the live chat that accompanies our Facebook broadcast, which will ping your message straight through to Michael's phone.
You may also want to watch:
What's your burning Norwich City issue? Let us know, tune in or watch as catch-up.
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…
• You can watch the show via the player at the top of this page and if that is not working, simply watch The PinkUn Show on our Facebook page
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 3 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 4 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 5 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 6 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 7 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 8 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 9 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 10 Three taken to hospital after eight crews battle holiday park blaze