WATCH: Kensell, Colney, Forest – The PinkUn Show #152 has a lot on its Norwich City plate
- Credit: Archant
Our interactive Norwich City fanzine The PinkUn Show was LIVE at The Woolpack to discuss all the big Canaries talking points.
It's been far from a quiet international break – and this week's show follows that lead with opinion, interviews, analysis and reaction to the biggest Canaries issues.
Host Michael Bailey is joined by this week's guests: season ticket holder Chris Elliott and Forces2Canaries chairman Neville Townsend.
Kicking off live from about 7pm on a Wednesday night as usual, edition 152 of the show includes our first chat with City's new chief operating officer Ben Kensell, a look at the ongoing redevelopment of Colney plus how the land lies ahead of the Championship restart and City's trip for fellow in-form side, Nottingham Forest.
All Canaries supporters are welcome every week to pop along to the pub and have their say live on the show – or simply post your comments and questions on the live chat that accompanies our Facebook broadcast, which will ping your message straight through to Michael's phone.
What's your burning Norwich City issue? Let us know, tune in or watch as catch-up.
You may also want to watch:
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…
• You can watch the show via the player at the top of this page and if that is not working, simply watch The PinkUn Show on our Facebook page
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 5 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 6 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 7 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 8 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 9 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 10 Gypsy and travellers await planning appeal result