Watch highlights of Norwich City’s fine 3-1 home win over Birmingham
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City got back to winning ways in the Championship with a dominant 3-1 triumph over Birmingham on Friday night – and now you can re-live all the highlights from the game.
The Canaries brought an end to four league matches without a victory to move back up to second place in the table ahead of Saturday's action.
Teemu Pukki turned home a Jamal Lewis corner in the 13th minute to claim the lead, with his 16th league goal of the campaign, but within 60 seconds the visitors levelled through a thumping low effort from top scorer Che Adams.
Daniel Farke's promotion hopefuls got straight back on the front foot though and reclaimed the lead through Mario Vrancic after good play from Emi Buendia in the 22nd minute, the midfielder firing a low left-footed shot into the bottom-right corner from the edge of the box.
City then made sure of the points when Tom Trybull headed in a Buendia corner in the 25th minute, before missing plenty of chances to extend the lead during a comfortable second-half display.
You may also want to watch:
• Re-live the key action from the game above
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found near lake
- 2 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 3 Chef to reopen major hotel that closed amid financial woes
- 4 Couple who drove from Hull to Norfolk for a walk among lockdown breakers
- 5 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 6 Coronavirus: How busy are our local hospitals?
- 7 Drama as police plane circles villages for missing person
- 8 'Unsatisfactory and dangerous situation' - Man frustrated by unlit roadwork
- 9 Revealed: how many people have had the Covid-19 vaccine where you live
- 10 Burglars cut hole in fence to steal Labrador from kennel