Watch highlights of Norwich City’s 1-0 victory at Cardiff
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City supporters are savouring the feeling of a first away win in over four months, following yesterday's 1-0 success at Cardiff.
Cameron Jerome headed in Wes Hoolahan's curling free-kick in the 40th minute to put the Canaries ahead at Cardiff City Stadium, notching his third goal in four games.
The experienced 30-year-old led the line effectively against his former club to take his tally for the season to nine goals and take over as outright top scorer.
It was the 33rd goal of Jerome's two-and-a-half seasons with City, in his 106th match, as he continues to find his best form after returning from a back problem which saw him miss three matches in December.
Alex Neil's team will not have much of a chance to rest, before returning to Championship action with another away game on Tuesday night, against relegation-threatened Wigan Athletic.
You may also want to watch:
Watch highlights of the match in the video above and take a look at all the reaction and analysis in the links below.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 6 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 7 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'