Waiting game for Norwich City over Grant Holt hamstring pull
Norwich City boss Chris Hughton admitted it will have to be a case of wait and see over the hamstring strain that ended Grant Holt's Saturday afternoon early.
The Norwich skipper was withdrawn in the final minute against Wigan with the pull, his 150th appearance for the club, as Steve Morison entered the fray.
'He just felt his hamstring slightly, so we will assess that one,' acknowledged Hughton.
'We hope it is a minimal one, but as always with these things we won't know for a couple of days. He is a tough character, Grant, and we hope it is not too bad.
'Holty is doing a great job but it is probably a little bit tougher for him to score the goals he would like to score.
You may also want to watch:
'But he is doing a fabulous job for the team so it means there have to be contributions from Robert Snodgrass, Wes Hoolahan, the defenders and Anthony Pilkington as well.'
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 6 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 7 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?