Video: Second teaser released ahead of new Norwich City kit launch
- Credit: Norwich City TV
Norwich City have released a second teaser video a week before the launch of the club's new home kit for the 2015/16 Premier League season.
The home kit will be revealed at 10am on Wednesday, July 1.
The kit will be revealed at five locations, one of which will be at the Royal Norfolk Show, on the Jarrold catwalk. It then will be available to purchase via Canaries Official at their marquee situated at stand 435 on both days of the show.
The kit will also be available online at shop.canaries.co.uk, via all three official club stores at Carrow Road, Chapelfield and Castle Mall, and on an Errea bus which will be situated at Carrow Road.
The first teaser video, featuring player-of-the-season Bradley Johnson, was released last week.
Steve Balmer-Walters, City's head of retail, said: 'We are extremely excited for the launch of this season's home kit, especially as we will be showcasing the new kit at the county's most loved show.
'We are constantly striving to change the kits every season in order for the fans to get something unique and different and this year the kit will move forward again in terms of design, look and feel.'
- 1 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 2 Part of A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 See inside this idyllic family home up for sale with NO nearby neighbours
- 4 EXCLUSIVE: The faces behind City's prospective US investment
- 5 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 6 Former coastal restaurant up for auction
- 7 Thousands expected to attend huge four-day steam extravaganza
- 8 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 9 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 10 Multiple fire crews tackle farm blaze overnight