Video: Norwich City unveil new kit for 2012/13 Premier League season; Aviva’s four-year sponsorship extension
Norwich City have unveiled their new home kit for the 2012-13 season – as well as the continuation of their sponsorship deal with Aviva.
The extended contract between the club and Aviva will run for another four years, taking the insurance giant's links with Norwich to eight years.
Aviva will continue to feature on the club's shirt sponsor as well as sponsors of the Community Stand at Carrow Road.
Marketing director at Aviva, Anne Filatotchev, said: 'We are a business that trades in a global market and to have a partnership with a Premier League football club, where our brand is seen in millions of homes across the world every week, is a great asset to have. We are proud to be continuing this strong relationship for a further four years.
'But this new contract is also about Aviva's heritage and support for local UK communities – Norwich is the headquarters of our general insurance business and we have around 6,000 staff working in the city, many of whom are Norwich City fans.
You may also want to watch:
'As part of our sponsorship we have a programme of sport-related activities locally that will also benefit the community here.'
City chief executive David McNally added: 'We're delighted to have agreed a new four-year deal with Aviva. This latest commitment to the club makes them the longest main club sponsor in our history, which is fantastic backing.
- 1 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 2 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 3 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 4 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 5 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 6 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 7 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 8 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 9 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 10 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
'Securing a partnership with a major global brand such as Aviva fits perfectly with our own objective of continuing to develop our interaction with overseas fans and businesses.