Uefa Euro 2016 Player Barometer ranks Norwich City winger Robbie Brady 53rd ahead of tournament
- Credit: PA
Norwich City winger Robbie Brady has been ranked 53rd in the Uefa Euro 2016 Player Barometer ahead of the tournament getting under way next week.
The 24-year-old is in the Republic of Ireland squad for the tournament in France, alongside Canaries team-mate Wes Hoolahan.
Uefa has released the details of the players it considers to be the top 100 of the 552 players chosen in the 24 squads, based on form since the start of 2016.
Top of the list is Real Madrid and Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo, followed by Paris Saint-Germain and Sweden striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic in second and Atletico Madrid and France forward Antoine Griezmann in third.
Fourth and fifth are two Premier League players, with West Ham and France playmaker Dimitri Payet just edging ahead of Liverpool and England midfielder James Milner.
You may also want to watch:
Another 17 Premier League players feature ahead of Brady in 53rd place, including former Canaries loanees Harry Kane (24th) and Ryan Bertrand (41st).
Hoolahan and fellow Norwich players Kyle Lafferty and Martin Olsson, chosen for Northern Ireland and Sweden respectively, do not make the top 100.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 6 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 7 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 8 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 9 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 10 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
The barometer, which 'runs official player statistics through a specially designed algorithm' is being updated daily, including information from warm-up matches.