Uefa Euro 2016 Player Barometer ranks Norwich City winger Robbie Brady 53rd ahead of tournament
- Credit: PA
Norwich City winger Robbie Brady has been ranked 53rd in the Uefa Euro 2016 Player Barometer ahead of the tournament getting under way next week.
The 24-year-old is in the Republic of Ireland squad for the tournament in France, alongside Canaries team-mate Wes Hoolahan.
Uefa has released the details of the players it considers to be the top 100 of the 552 players chosen in the 24 squads, based on form since the start of 2016.
Top of the list is Real Madrid and Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo, followed by Paris Saint-Germain and Sweden striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic in second and Atletico Madrid and France forward Antoine Griezmann in third.
Fourth and fifth are two Premier League players, with West Ham and France playmaker Dimitri Payet just edging ahead of Liverpool and England midfielder James Milner.
Another 17 Premier League players feature ahead of Brady in 53rd place, including former Canaries loanees Harry Kane (24th) and Ryan Bertrand (41st).
Hoolahan and fellow Norwich players Kyle Lafferty and Martin Olsson, chosen for Northern Ireland and Sweden respectively, do not make the top 100.
- 1 Large aircraft in shape of whale spotted above Norfolk
- 2 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 3 Rare sighting of Northern Lights captured above Norfolk
- 4 City pub to reopen with new owners hoping to bring back 'good old days'
- 5 Farmers call for Norfolk hosepipe ban
- 6 Why is Norfolk not introducing a hosepipe ban?
- 7 Firefighters battling forest blaze near Sandringham
- 8 New planning bid to re-use long-empty pub
- 9 Two women in hospital with serious injuries after A47 slip road crash
- 10 Coastguard hunt for missing woman in early morning search
The barometer, which 'runs official player statistics through a specially designed algorithm' is being updated daily, including information from warm-up matches.