TV coverage sees Norwich City’s home clash with Everton moved to an earlier kick-off
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Everton's visit to Carrow Road in December has been moved to an earlier kick-off, as BT Sport has chosen to screen its first Norwich City match of the season.
The Premier League clash will now kick-off at 12.45pm but remains on the same date, Saturday, December 12.
It will be City's fourth TV date of the campaign, after their 3-0 loss at Southampton was screened by Sky Sports at the end of August.
The Canaries next match, at Newcastle United on Sunday, October 18, is a 4pm kick-off for Sky coverage, with Arsenal's visit to Carrow Road also moved to a Sunday by Sky, for a 4.15pm start on November 29.
Alex Neil's side travel to Everton in the fourth round of the Capital One Cup later this month but do not play at Goodison Park in the league until the final day of the season.
You may also want to watch:
The last time the Toffees came to Norfolk the match ended in a 2-2 draw on the opening day of the 2013/14 campaign, with Ricky van Wolfswinkel scoring – what turned out to be his only league goal for the club – on his debut.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 6 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 7 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 8 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 9 Old Buckenham Airshow going ahead as planned this weekend
- 10 Firefighters tackling smoking car after crash near pub