STARTING XIs: Trybull starts for Canaries as Leitner misses out at Hull
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Tom Trybull has got the nod to start in place of the injured Moritz Leitner in Norwich City's midfield against Hull this evening.
The German has not started a league game in over a month, playing all of the 2-1 home win over Aston Villa, but did start the League Cup games at Wycombe and Bournemouth since then.
Trybull is the only change, as the influential Leitner has a calf injury, with Dennis Srbeny taking his place on the substitutes bench.
The Canaries are searching for a seventh consecutive victory, having scored four goals in their last three matches, with a 4-1 win at Swansea on Saturday keeping them two points clear.
Middlesbrough are the side in closest pursuit and are also away tonight, at a resurgent Preston, who are unbeaten in eight games.
Leeds, three points further back, are the only other team in reach of the leaders and set to host lowly Reading at Elland Road.
Hull make three changes, dropping defender Jordy de Wijs after some costly mistakes and switching Reece Burke to the middle, with Todd Kane coming in at right-back.
- 1 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 2 Four vehicles, including lorry, involved in 'serious crash' on A1067
- 3 Motorcyclist in 30s dies in three-vehicle crash on A146
- 4 Family pub and restaurant opens outdoor pool to cold water swimmers
- 5 First look at the new Scandi-style homes coming to a Breckland village
- 6 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 7 Man dies after getting into difficulties in UEA Sportspark pool
- 8 Schools in Norfolk face classroom closures due to coronavirus
- 9 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness
- 10 Serial beggar jailed for 12 weeks after breaching Criminal Behaviour Order
Suspended striker Fraizer Campbell is replaced by midfielder Kevin Stewart, with the hosts switching to a 4-2-3-1 formation and returning skipper Markus Henriksen replacing the injured Dan Batty
The Tigers are second from bottom with just 16 goals and 16 points from 18 games, leaving them five points better off than rock-bottom Ipswich.
Nigel Adkins' side saw a three-game unbeaten run brought to an end by a 2-0 home defeat to Nottingham Forest on Saturday.
Norwich: Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Klose, Lewis; Tettey (C), Trybull; Buendia, Stiepermann, Hernandez; Pukki. Subs: McGovern (GK), Godfrey, Vrancic, Marshall, Cantwell, Rhodes, Srbeny
Hull: Marshall; Kane, Elphick, Burke, Lichaj; Henriksen (C), Stewart; Bowen, Irvine, Grosicki; Martin. Subs: Long (GK), Mazuch, de Wijs, McKenzie, Fleming, Sheaf, Keane