Time up - Which Norwich City players should be axed? Cast your vote
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Who needs dropping for Norwich City's Championship trip to Bristol City? Let us know by casting your vote in the poll on this page.
Given Norwich City bombed at Sheffield Wednesday in such tame fashion the only people who emerged with any credit were the long-suffering travelling support. They turned up in large numbers again to witness another abject showing from Alex Neil's squad.
Perhaps Cameron Jerome's brutal post-match verdict about the deep, disrespectful divides inside the City dressing room, allied to his 12th goal of a forgettable campaign, earn him a degree of credit but it comes to something when the best performance from a Norwich player came in front of a microphone.
As such a man-of-the-match poll from a Hillsborough horror show is pointless.
Neil admitted he had put his trust in players who yet again let him down when it mattered most. The City manager, himself, is equally culpable for his failure to impart clear instructions and gameplan to an under-performing set of players.
You may also want to watch:
Relegation-threatened Bristol City, away, are next on Tuesday. City fans will demand a response. Who needs to be removed from the firing line to avoid another no show?
Cast your vote in the poll, which will continue to run online throughout the early part of the week.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 3 Drivers ‘lucky to walk away’ as cars overturn
- 4 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk
- 5 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 6 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 7 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 8 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 9 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 10 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash