This is what Norwich City are getting in Yanic Wildschut
- Credit: PA
If Yanic Wildschut is half as good as his 2015/16 highlights reel then Norwich City fans could be in for a treat.
The Dutchman, who signed for the Canaries on Tuesday in a £7m deal, grabbed the headlines last season during Wigan's cruise to the League One title.
His form obviously put him on the radar of clubs and Norwich City fended off competition of Derby to secure his signature on transfer deadline day.
Fans will be desperate for their first glimpse of the winger, which could come at Cardiff City on Saturday but in the meantime City fans can take a look at this video to gain a first impression.
It's clear the Wildschut is predominantly right-footed but likes to play from the left and cut inside. It works for him - he scored 10 goals in 40 games last season and has netted five times in 27 appearances so far this season in the Championship.
You may also want to watch:
He's a physical presence as well, perhaps the kind fans haven't seen down the left since Bradley Johnson left for Derby.
If the 25-year-old can have a similar impact to Johnson then you won't find too many City supporters complaining.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 10 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub