The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered
Norwich City writers Michael Bailey and David Cuffley have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Why did Alan Bowkett give a partial account of the legal situation regarding Paul Lambert?
You may also want to watch:
• Why would Chris Hughton interfere with a system that has stood us well for the last three years and bring in a system that does not suit some of our players?
• We haven't seen what Chris Hughton will consider his best team yet.
- 1 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 5 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 6 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 7 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 8 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 9 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 10 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
• Fans booing when Michael Turner's name was announced on Saturday at Chelsea.
• When can Norwich City fans expect to see David Fox back in the midfield?
• Jonny Howson and Robert Snodgrass are not playing in their strongest positions therefore are having little impact.
• Where are the goals coming from?
• An injury update on Steven Whittaker.
• Russell Martin's performances at right-back compared to those in central defence.
• Why players like David Fox, Alexander Tettey and Wes Hoolahan have not been given the chances they deserve.
• How can the club justify making the Stoke game a grade A game, as they also did with the QPR match?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to email@example.com or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate