The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered
Norwich City writers Michael Bailey and David Cuffley have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Why did Alan Bowkett give a partial account of the legal situation regarding Paul Lambert?
• Why would Chris Hughton interfere with a system that has stood us well for the last three years and bring in a system that does not suit some of our players?
• We haven't seen what Chris Hughton will consider his best team yet.
- 1 Norfolk beach named among UK's most contaminated
- 2 Man in 20s killed and another seriously injured in motorbike crash
- 3 Revealed: Buyer of Norwich Airport Industrial Estate - and what they paid
- 4 New reservoir could secure region's water supply - but will cost over £1bn
- 5 Neighbours describe axe brawl in Norfolk village
- 6 Heatwave leaves dried-up pond like 'scene from sci-fi movie'
- 7 Overnight works on stretch of A47 prompt 50-mile diversion for two weeks
- 8 Fighter jet heard roaring over Norwich in night time training exercise
- 9 Protests outside drag queen story event sees police called in
- 10 Man arrested following theft of £16,000 worth of cables
• Fans booing when Michael Turner's name was announced on Saturday at Chelsea.
• When can Norwich City fans expect to see David Fox back in the midfield?
• Jonny Howson and Robert Snodgrass are not playing in their strongest positions therefore are having little impact.
• Where are the goals coming from?
• An injury update on Steven Whittaker.
• Russell Martin's performances at right-back compared to those in central defence.
• Why players like David Fox, Alexander Tettey and Wes Hoolahan have not been given the chances they deserve.
• How can the club justify making the Stoke game a grade A game, as they also did with the QPR match?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate