The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered
Norwich City writers David Cuffley and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Should I bother to buy my seat for the FA Cup game?
• Why Crofts was starting instead of Johnson on Saturday.
• Why are Norwich City nicknamed The Canaries?
• Is the back four that started at Newcastle Lambert's preferred selection for the time being?
• How will Norwich City fare come the second half of the season.
- 1 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 2 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 3 Family pub and restaurant opens outdoor pool to cold water swimmers
- 4 A146 closed after three vehicles and motorcycle involved in crash
- 5 Family's heartache as dog dies after being hit by Amazon van
- 6 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness
- 7 See inside this 'stunning' £700k family home for sale in a Norwich suburb
- 8 Man set to stand trial accused of teen daughter's murder
- 9 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip
- 10 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
• Which players have performed the best so far this season and which ones needs to improve.
• Where will City be come the start of 2012 after the Christmas/New Year fixtures?
• What chance of our first clean sheet on Saturday?
• The temporary stand in between the Barclay and the Jarrold.
• Your best Norwich City XI.
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to email@example.com or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate