Team news: No fresh injury worries for Norwich City ahead of Blackpool trip
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Manager Neil Adams has no fresh injury worries ahead of his side's Championship clash at Blackpool on Saturday.
The Canaries welcomed back midfielder Jonny Howson and striker Gary Hooper for Tuesday's shock 1-0 defeat at Shrewsbury Town in the third round of the Capital One Cup.
Both players started the game, with Hooper playing an hour and Howson the full match but neither have suffered an adverse reaction in their recovery from calf and knee injuries respectively.
With summer signings Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe, Ignasi Miquel and Gary O'Neil all starting the game as well, Adams should only be without long-term absentees Mark Bunn and Ryan Bennett for the trip to Bloomfield Road.
'We're all okay, a clean bill of health from Tuesday, which is really pleasing,' Adams told his club's official website.
'Fingers crossed we're going to have more or less everyone ready and available. With Jonny Howson and Gary Hooper, it's a case of getting their fitness back.
'Players are different; some are naturally fit and can step straight back in, others need a little bit more. We're really pleased that they both came through it.
- 1 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 2 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 3 Drought declared in Norfolk
- 4 Nine fire crews battling large field blaze near Norwich
- 5 Corrections made to prices at Yarmouth's new leisure centre
- 6 Smoke billows over Norwich as fire breaks out at Mousehold Heath
- 7 WATCH: Nudist camp saved from field fire by farmers
- 8 Where will be the hottest place in Norfolk this weekend?
- 9 Behind the scenes at Britain's most dilapidated hospital
- 10 Firefighters tackling large fire near country park
'It's always about the 24-48 hours after the game, and so far so good, nobody has reported anything that's going to keep them out.'
Which starting XI would you pick to face the struggling Seasiders? Leave your comments below.