Stat Attack - Norwich City v Wolves
David Fox covered the most ground for Norwich City in their 1-0 defeat at Newcastle last Sunday, clocking up 6.81 miles at St James' Park.
Grant Holt, the Canaries' top scorer this season with 10 Premier League goals, has netted them from 47 efforts at goal with 57 per cent on target.
That puts Holt's chance conversion rate on a par with Barclays Premier League top scorer Robin van Persie, as both have averaged 4.7 shots to every goal scored.
It has now been over a month since Norwich last scored more than once in a game, winning 3-2 at Swansea on February 11.
David Edwards covered the most ground in Wolves' 5-0 home defeat by Manchester United last Sunday by clocking up 7.12 miles.
You may also want to watch:
Defender Stephen Ward is Wolves' top-ranked player in the EA Sports Player Performance Index in 67th place, having won 80 per cent of tackles this season.
Ward has also made 29 clearances, 100 interceptions, and 13 blocks.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 5 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 6 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 7 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 8 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill
- 9 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: 'Major bid' submitted for Armstrong