Stat Attack - Norwich City v Wigan Athletic
The EA Sports Player Performance Index shows Kyle Naughton has covered the most distance for Norwich City in the Premier League this season. He's clocked up a total of 143 miles this season in his 24 appearances.
Not only is Naughton covering the greatest distance, he's also making the most tackles. He has won 59 of 76 tackles he has attempted this season.
Grant Holt has not only scored the most goals for City this season, but he has the best shots at goal to scoring percentage with 25 shots on target and 10 goals.
Steve Morison has had 29 shots on target and scored eight Premier League goals, a strike rate of 27.5 per cent. Anthony Pilkington has a strike rate of 29 per cent after coverting his 24 shots on target into seven goals.
City's John Ruddy has made the second most saves of any Premier League goalkeeper this season, according to the Player Performance Index, averaging six saves per game.
Wigan goalkeeper Ali Al Habsi has made 132 saves this season, putting him sixth in the table.
Wigan's Maynor Figueroa has won 81 per cent of his 95 tackles this season.
- 1 Norfolk beach named among UK's most contaminated
- 2 Revealed: Buyer of Norwich Airport Industrial Estate - and what they paid
- 3 New reservoir could secure region's water supply - but will cost over £1bn
- 4 Overnight works on stretch of A47 prompt 50-mile diversion for two weeks
- 5 Man in 20s killed and another seriously injured in motorbike crash
- 6 Neighbours describe axe brawl in Norfolk village
- 7 A-levels 2022: All the results from Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Man in his 20s dies after hit-and-run
- 9 Crews battle overnight house fire in north Norfolk
- 10 Several roads closed in King's Lynn due to crash and police incident
Midfielder Jordi Gomez covered the greatest distance for Wigan against Swansea last week, clocking up 6.82 miles.
Defender Gary Caldwell has intercepted 97 passes this season, an average of nearly four interceptions in every match.