Stat Attack - Norwich City v Wigan Athletic
The EA Sports Player Performance Index shows Kyle Naughton has covered the most distance for Norwich City in the Premier League this season. He's clocked up a total of 143 miles this season in his 24 appearances.
Not only is Naughton covering the greatest distance, he's also making the most tackles. He has won 59 of 76 tackles he has attempted this season.
Grant Holt has not only scored the most goals for City this season, but he has the best shots at goal to scoring percentage with 25 shots on target and 10 goals.
Steve Morison has had 29 shots on target and scored eight Premier League goals, a strike rate of 27.5 per cent. Anthony Pilkington has a strike rate of 29 per cent after coverting his 24 shots on target into seven goals.
City's John Ruddy has made the second most saves of any Premier League goalkeeper this season, according to the Player Performance Index, averaging six saves per game.
You may also want to watch:
Wigan goalkeeper Ali Al Habsi has made 132 saves this season, putting him sixth in the table.
Wigan's Maynor Figueroa has won 81 per cent of his 95 tackles this season.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
Midfielder Jordi Gomez covered the greatest distance for Wigan against Swansea last week, clocking up 6.82 miles.
Defender Gary Caldwell has intercepted 97 passes this season, an average of nearly four interceptions in every match.