Stat Attack - Norwich City v Wigan Athletic
The EA Sports Player Performance Index shows Kyle Naughton has covered the most distance for Norwich City in the Premier League this season. He's clocked up a total of 143 miles this season in his 24 appearances.
Not only is Naughton covering the greatest distance, he's also making the most tackles. He has won 59 of 76 tackles he has attempted this season.
Grant Holt has not only scored the most goals for City this season, but he has the best shots at goal to scoring percentage with 25 shots on target and 10 goals.
Steve Morison has had 29 shots on target and scored eight Premier League goals, a strike rate of 27.5 per cent. Anthony Pilkington has a strike rate of 29 per cent after coverting his 24 shots on target into seven goals.
City's John Ruddy has made the second most saves of any Premier League goalkeeper this season, according to the Player Performance Index, averaging six saves per game.
You may also want to watch:
Wigan goalkeeper Ali Al Habsi has made 132 saves this season, putting him sixth in the table.
Wigan's Maynor Figueroa has won 81 per cent of his 95 tackles this season.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 5 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 6 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 7 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 8 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 9 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 10 Person dies after being hit by train
Midfielder Jordi Gomez covered the greatest distance for Wigan against Swansea last week, clocking up 6.82 miles.
Defender Gary Caldwell has intercepted 97 passes this season, an average of nearly four interceptions in every match.