Stat Attack: Norwich City v West Brom
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Robert Snodgrass continues to look Norwich City's most dangerous player, delivering nine crosses in the 2-1 defeat by Aston Villa, the most by a single player in the last round of games.
That takes his total for the season to 145, eight clear in the EA Sports Player Performance Index of Everton's Leighton Baines, second ranked with 137.
Full-back Javier Garrido has delivered 67 crosses, the second highest from a defender in the Player Performance Index.
Sébastien Bassong remains at the top for clearances made with 83, one ahead of Jonas Olsson, of West Bromwich Albion, tomorrow's opponents.
Bradley Johnson is the top ranked midfielder for clearances this season with 33, and Grant Holt is joint top among the strikers with 31.
Shane Long's goal in Albion's 3-2 home defeat by Wigan was his eighth of the season, coming from 41 shots with 20 on target, averaging a goal every 5.125 shots this season – a ratio close to Premier League top scorer Robin van Persie, who average a goal every 5.04 shots.
Gareth McAuley's goal against Wigan was his third of the season, having come from 20 attempts on goal, although his defensive stats are more impressive with 171 interceptions this season.
- 1 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 2 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 3 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 4 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 5 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 6 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 7 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 8 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 9 Emergency services at scene of crash near A47 in Norwich
- 10 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
Despite being on the wrong end of a 1-0 defeat by Manchester City in their previous game, Albion managed more shots on target than any visiting team at the Etihad Stadium this season.