Stat Attack - Newcastle United v Norwich City
Norwich City are the team to have covered the greatest distance collectively in the Barclays Premier League this season, with 1879 miles in total.
Newcastle had led the table earlier in the the season, but have now slipped to sixth in the EA Sports Player Performance Index with 1811 miles.
David Fox covered the most ground in City's 1-1 draw at home to Wigan last Sunday with 6.54 miles, as they outran Wigan by 62.35 miles to 59.41. Fox is now fifth in the Canaries' distance charts, having covered 119.8 miles this season.
Wes Hoolahan's third goal of the season, against Wigan, comes from a total of 26 shots at goal, with exactly half on target. Hoolahan is third in the list for Canaries for overall distance covered with 130 miles covered.
Hatem Ben Arfa, who scored for Newcastle in their 2-1 defeat at Arsenal on Monday, has three goals in the Premier League from 16 shots at goal.
You may also want to watch:
Yohan Cabaye covered the most ground for Newcastle in that game with 5.27 miles as they outran Arsenal by 50.15 miles to 48.75.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault