Starting XIs: Hernandez on the bench against Stoke as City name same team for fifth successive league game
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke has stuck with the same starting line-up for a fifth successive Championship game for this afternoon's Carrow Road clash with Stoke City.
The only change for the Canaries is winger Onel Hernandez returning from his spell out following hernia surgery, coming onto the bench in place of Dennis Srbeny after five games out.
The Canaries are looking to extend their unbeaten run to nine matches in all competitions, after a 1-1 draw at Derby on Wednesday night brought an end to a four-game winning streak in the league.
Stoke make two changes, with James McClean and Peter Etebo coming in for Bojan and Saido Berahino.
The Potters have struggled to readjust to the demands of the Championship since relegation after a decade in the Premier League and sit 16th in the table ahead of kick-off, but beat Bolton 2-0 at home on Tuesday night.
You may also want to watch:
That has meant an extra 24 hours' rest for a Stoke squad packed full of international experience, with keeper Jack Butland retaining his place in the England squad despite dropping down to the second tier – and Gary Rowett's side are still just five points adrift of the fifth-placed Canaries in a congested division.
Norwich: Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Klose, Lewis; Tettey (C), Leitner; Buendia, Stiepermann, Cantwell; Pukki. Subs: McGovern (GK), Godfrey, Thompson, Trybull, Vrancic, Hernandez, Rhodes
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 5 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 9 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 10 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
Stoke: Butland; Martina, Williams, Martins Indi, Pieters; Etebo, Woods (C), Allen; Ince, Afobe, McClean. Subs: Federici (GK), Shawcross, Edwards, Bojan, Berahino, Fletcher, Crouch