Starting XIs: Canaries boss Farke keeps faith with Cantwell for QPR clash
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have named an unchanged starting XI for this evening's Championship clash at Queens Park Rangers, keeping faith with youngster Todd Cantwell in midfield.
The 20-year-old impressed during his league debut in midweek and continues to cover for the injured Onel Hernandez, with in-form forward Teemu Pukki continuing to lead the line.
There are changes on the bench though, with Michael McGovern returning as goalkeeper cover due to Aston Oxborough's knock, and Louis Thompson shaking off his hamstring strain to feature as a substitute.
The Canaries are chasing a third successive win, following a 1-0 home win over Middlesbrough last weekend and a 2-1 success at Reading on Wednesday night.
QPR make three changes, with Angel Rangel missing out completely and replaced by Alex Baptiste, Josh Scowen coming into midfield in place of Jordan Cousins and Tomer Hemed starting, with Geoff Cameron dropping to the bench.
Rangers have revived their fortunes in recent weeks, taking 10 points from a possible 12, with a 2-1 win at Bolton last Saturday followed by a 2-0 home victory over Millwall in midweek.
Norwich: Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Klose, Lewis; Tettey (C), Leitner; Buendia, Stiepermann, Cantwell; Pukki. Subs: McGovern (GK), Godfrey, Trybull, Vrancic, Thompson, Rhodes, Srbeny
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 5 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 6 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 7 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 8 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 9 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 10 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
QPR: Lumley; Lynch, Leistner, Baptiste, Bidwell; Eze, Scowen, Luongo, Freeman; Hemed, Wells. Subs: Ingram (GK), Cameron, Cousins, Osayi-Samuel, Wszolek, Kakay, Smith
Referee: Darren Bond (Lancashire)