Trio of television games for Norwich City
- Credit: Matt Wilkinson/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City's Championship promotion charge has seen upcoming league games against Swansea City, Hull City and Middlesbrough picked for live Skysports television coverage.
City will now host Swansea at Carrow Road on Friday, March 8 (KO 7:45pm), a day earlier than the orginal scheduled visit from the Swans.
The home game against Hull City on Wednesday, March 13 (KO 7:45pm) remains unchanged, but is also now a live television pick.
Finally, the Canaries' trip to face promotion rivals Middlesbrough will kick off at a slightly later time on Saturday, March 30 (5:30pm) from the original 3pm slot.
City's latest television selections take their running tally for the season to nine live appearances, including Saturday's trip to Leeds and next weekend's derby against Paul Lambert's Ipswich, and so far Daniel Farke's squad are unbeaten in front of the live cameras this season.
You may also want to watch:
In the corresponding league fixtures earlier in the season, Norwich hammered Swansea 4-1 in Wales while Teemu Pukki's strike ground out a 1-0 home win over Middlesbrough. City also earned a hard-fought point from rapidly improving Hull in a 0-0 draw played in atrocious conditions in late November.
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 3 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 4 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 5 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 6 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 7 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 8 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 9 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 10 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home