Trio of television games for Norwich City
- Credit: Matt Wilkinson/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City's Championship promotion charge has seen upcoming league games against Swansea City, Hull City and Middlesbrough picked for live Skysports television coverage.
City will now host Swansea at Carrow Road on Friday, March 8 (KO 7:45pm), a day earlier than the orginal scheduled visit from the Swans.
The home game against Hull City on Wednesday, March 13 (KO 7:45pm) remains unchanged, but is also now a live television pick.
Finally, the Canaries' trip to face promotion rivals Middlesbrough will kick off at a slightly later time on Saturday, March 30 (5:30pm) from the original 3pm slot.
City's latest television selections take their running tally for the season to nine live appearances, including Saturday's trip to Leeds and next weekend's derby against Paul Lambert's Ipswich, and so far Daniel Farke's squad are unbeaten in front of the live cameras this season.
You may also want to watch:
In the corresponding league fixtures earlier in the season, Norwich hammered Swansea 4-1 in Wales while Teemu Pukki's strike ground out a 1-0 home win over Middlesbrough. City also earned a hard-fought point from rapidly improving Hull in a 0-0 draw played in atrocious conditions in late November.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 3 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 4 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 5 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 6 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 7 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 8 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 9 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 10 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?