Norwich City youngster joins King’s Lynn Town on loan
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
King's Lynn Town have signed Norwich City youngster Simon Power.
The 21-year-old attacking midfielder will stay at The Walks until the end of the season.
Power, 21, signed a three-year extension to his current Norwich deal in January that will see him with the Canaries until June 2021.
The youngster, from the Republic of Ireland, said: "I'm really looking forward to this challenge. The news only came out a week ago that I'd be joining King's Lynn and obviously they are sitting top of the league.
"There's a big game coming up Saturday, which I'm hoping to be involved in, and I can't wait to get going."
Power joined Scottish Premiership side Ross County in the summer and made four appearances for the Staggies before returning to his parent club last week.
He spent the second half of last season on loan with FC Dordrecht in the Eerste Divisie in the Netherlands, but has yet to make a senior appearance for Norwich since moving from Irish side UCD in 2018.
- 1 Can you spot yourself in the Classic Ibiza crowd at Blickling?
- 2 Massive care village and research park planned for edge of Norwich
- 3 'I'm sorry' - Woman behind cancelled festival offers customers £100,000
- 4 New tenant bid for former Argos store on retail park
- 5 Congestion eases after crash on outskirts of Norwich by A47 junction
- 6 Adder warning in coastal areas as snakes come out to bask
- 7 9 West End shows heading to Norwich in 2023
- 8 Water company 'very sorry' as people fill sandbags in flooded street
- 9 Jailed this week: Paedophile and teen who blinded man
- 10 Brick and flint north Norfolk cottage a stone's throw from the beach on sale for £650k
Power joined up with the remainder of the Lynn squad at training on Thursday night and joins another Canaries loan player, Alfie Payne, at the National League North leaders, who face second-placed York City at The Walks on Saturday.