Ryan Bennett insists Norwich City’s squad remains united
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Ryan Bennett insists the Norwich City squad remain united and focused on getting their season back on track.
The Canaries return to Championship action at Queens Park Rangers this afternoon on the back of three consecutive league defeats but Bennett says that run has not damaged City's team spirit.
'The dressing room has always been together and always will be together. That's just football and anyone who has played football will know it's probably the best place to be,' he said.
'When things are going on outside, not just in sport but in general life, the only way out of it is coming into football and seeing your mates and that's what we do, come in and see our mates and work hard.'
City head for Loftus Road following the return of club legend Ian Holloway as QPR boss and Bennett knows City must puncture what is likely to be a raucous atmosphere.
You may also want to watch:
'That's the general feeling wherever you go, not just because they've got a new manager, you want to go there and frustrate them,' he added.
'At the end of the day you want to win the game so how you do that is key.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 3 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 4 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 5 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 7 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 8 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 9 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 10 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
'We'll go there, set up how we're going to set up, work as hard as we can and hopefully we'll be on the right end of the result and make them quiet at the same time.'