Rumour Mill: Norwich City track Italy international Simone Zaza
- Credit: PA
Norwich City could make a renewed bid to lure Juventus striker Simone Zaza to Carrow Road in the January window.
Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport claimed on Wednesday the Canaries are still interested, after reportedly failing with a loan enquiry during the summer for the highly-rated 24-year-old.
Zaza has scored twice in nine appearances for Juve this season and played in the Champions League but has had limited opportunities to impress behind Paulo Dybala, Mario Mandzukic and Alvaro Morata.
Tuttosport suggest Zaza is desperate for game-time in the New Year to earn his place in Antonio Conte's Italy's squad for the Euro 2016.
Zaza has previously also been linked with Arsenal, and the latest report claims Juve would only sanction a potential move to a more established Premier League club.
You may also want to watch:
Neil brought in Dieumerci Mbokani on a season-long loan from Dynamo Kiev in the closing days of the summer transfer window but with Gary Hooper at Sheffield Wednesday until January and speculation surrounding the futures of Kyle Lafferty and Lewis Grabban, Neil continues to be linked with fresh firepower.
Crystal Palace's Dwight Gayle was recently touted with a Carrow Road move after a proposed deal collapsed in the summer.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 3 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 4 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 8 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 10 Man dumped rubbish at beauty spot after he 'forgot to put his bins out'