Robert Snodgrass leads Norwich City’s shots on goal charts
Robert Snodgrass has had a confident start to life at Norwich. He has had more shots at goal (18) than any of his Canaries team mates, and has also delivered the most crosses with 29, although he is yet to be credited an assist.
Jonathan Howson and Russell Martin are vying for the title of Norwich's top passer, both have completed 139 passes in their opponent's half so far this season, the most of any of the Norwich team.
Bradley Johnson, meanwhile, has attempted more tackles than any other player in the Norwich squad with 34.
Peter Crouch has had the most shots on goal for Stoke this season with 17 and nine on target, ahead of Michael Kightly who has had 14 shots on goal with 11 on target
Crouch has also completed more passes in his opponent's half than any other Stoke player with 121 completed.
Steven Nzonzi joined Stoke from Blackburn this season, and his been central to the Potters breaking up play. Nzonzi has made 41 interceptions this season, the joint highest for a midfielder alongwith Wigan's James McArthur.
- 1 Film crews for Paramount crime series to visit ANOTHER Norfolk village
- 2 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 3 Major incident in city after reports of stabbing
- 4 Six fire crews battle large field blaze in south Norfolk
- 5 Woman stabbed in neck and arm in city park
- 6 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 7 Range Rover hit by train after straying onto level crossing
- 8 Here's when parents can get complimentary tickets to BeWILDerwood
- 9 Woman in 50s arrested after house sealed off in quiet street
- 10 Thieves run off with alcohol worth nearly £5,000 from Tesco