Robert Snodgrass leads Norwich City’s shots on goal charts
Robert Snodgrass has had a confident start to life at Norwich. He has had more shots at goal (18) than any of his Canaries team mates, and has also delivered the most crosses with 29, although he is yet to be credited an assist.
Jonathan Howson and Russell Martin are vying for the title of Norwich's top passer, both have completed 139 passes in their opponent's half so far this season, the most of any of the Norwich team.
Bradley Johnson, meanwhile, has attempted more tackles than any other player in the Norwich squad with 34.
Peter Crouch has had the most shots on goal for Stoke this season with 17 and nine on target, ahead of Michael Kightly who has had 14 shots on goal with 11 on target
Crouch has also completed more passes in his opponent's half than any other Stoke player with 121 completed.
You may also want to watch:
Steven Nzonzi joined Stoke from Blackburn this season, and his been central to the Potters breaking up play. Nzonzi has made 41 interceptions this season, the joint highest for a midfielder alongwith Wigan's James McArthur.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 City confirm midfielder exit
- 8 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath