WATCH: Farke, Bailey and Freezer cover City’s Royals win
- Credit: Archant
Catch all our videos from before and after Norwich City's 3-2 EFL Championship victory over Reading at Carrow Road.
Our Canaries correspondents Michael Bailey and David Freezer were on hand to break the team news and get the post-match verdict from City head coach Daniel Farke, as well as delivering their own analysis following the Canaries' mixed-bag of a home draw.
Grant Hanley's first goal for the Canaries, Mario Vrancic's first in the league – and James Maddison's third penalty in three games – proved enough to beat Reading, although once again Daniel Farke's men were unable to make life easy for themselves.
The win was City's first in seven games and they have now lost just twice in 17 games.
It's the first international break of 2018 that follows City's game this weekend.
When they return, Easter brings a Good Friday (3pm) visit to Carrow Road from promotion-chasing Fulham – before Easter Monday's trip to Queens Park Rangers (3pm).
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 3 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 4 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 5 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 6 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 7 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 8 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 9 Emergency services at scene of crash near A47 in Norwich
- 10 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant