WATCH: Farke, Bailey, Davitt and Freezer cover City’s Bolton draw
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Catch all our videos from before and after Norwich City's goalless EFL Championship draw with Bolton Wanderers at Carrow Road.
Our Canaries correspondents Michael Bailey, Paddy Davitt and David Freezer were on hand to break the team news and get the post-match verdict from City head coach Daniel Farke, as well as delivering their own analysis following the Canaries' mixed-bag of a home draw.
Moritz Leitner missed the pick of the chances as Norwich City dominated the first half – but then failed to reach such heights after the break, as Bolton sensed they could earn an unlikely point.
This time the late drama was restricted to Daniel Farke being sent off as his own frustrations told, with Norwich now unbeaten in six league games – but with their faint Championship top-six hopes effectively at an end.
A trip to another struggling side in Barnsley, awaits next weekend, before Aitor Karanka's Nottingham Forest visit Carrow Road three days later (7.45pm).
You may also want to watch:
City then head to another relegation-threatened side in Hull the following Saturday (3pm) as Easter approaches.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 3 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 4 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 5 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 6 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 7 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 8 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 9 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 10 Person dies after being hit by train