Re-live City’s derby day drama through our best images of Klose’s late equaliser
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Re-live the relief and joy of Timm Klose's dramatic derby day equaliser at Carrow Road right here, with some of our best photos of the celebrations.
Our photographer Paul Chesterton, of Focus Images, was in the thick of the action as Klose headed home Grant Hanley's cross in the last of five added minutes to snatch a 1-1 draw against Ipswich.
It may have only been worth one Championship point and kept both teams stuck in mid-table but it felt like a winner to Canaries fans, as it extended City's derby dominance to 10 matches.
The Tractor Boys now haven't won a derby since April 2009 and Klose's leveller also denied them a first win at Carrow Road since 2008.
Hundreds of Canaries supporters also took part in a friendly march to the ground ahead of kick-off, to help build the derby day atmosphere.
• Take a look at more of the celebratory images below
- 1 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 4 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 5 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
- 8 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 9 'We will all miss him': Poignant tributes paid to 'brilliant' solicitor
- 10 City weigh up Hugill's next move