QPR away: Norwich City fans’ guide to Loftus Road
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City travel to London tomorrow to face QPR at Loftus Road. Here is our guide for Canaries fans on travel, food and drink.
• By car
Norwich to Loftus Road by car takes approximately two hours and 45 minutes. As you approach London on the M11 turn off at junction four and use the right hand lane to take the A406 exit. Merge on the North Circular and stay on the left until you reach the A40 Westway. Then turn off to White City, left into Wood Lane, then right into South Africa Road.
There is very little car parking facilities around the stadium and it is advised that fans find a space further out if possible. The surrounding area is part of a residential parking scheme so fans are unable to park there. One option is to park in the Westfield London shopping centre, it is home to 4,500 spaces and is a short walk from the ground.
You may also want to watch:
• By train
Norwich to London Liverpool Street takes an hour and 50 minutes by train. You will then need to catch a Central Line underground train to White Ciy which is a five-minute walk away. The last train you can catch from Norwich to make the match leaves at 12pm.
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 4 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 5 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 6 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 7 New landlords hope to serve up Thai food in suburban pub
- 8 Full-back signs for Burnley after Canaries release
- 9 Tzolis poised to complete Canaries switch
- 10 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
WHERE TO DRINK
The club has one official away pub called Belushi's in Shepherds Bush, just one stop Eastbound on the Central Line from White City. However this has a maximum capacity of 300. Other options in Shepherd's Bush include O'Neill's and The Walkabout.
WHERE TO EAT
Uxbridge Road offers a wide range of restaurants which includes favourites such as Nando's and KFC, as well as The Queen Adelaide which offers a wide selection of food. Westfield Shopping Centre is also a good option for food, including a Burger King, Pizza Express and Nando's.