Profile: Norwich City transfer target Robert Snodgrass
Robert Snodgrass started his career at Livingston where he scored 15 goals in 79 league games and attracted interest from Barcelona before signing for Leeds in July 2008.
The Scottish international made a big impression during his first season at Elland Road and picked up the Regional Members Clubs' Player of the Season Award in 2008/09.
The left winger signed a new four-year contract with the club at the beginning of the 2009/2010 season before passing 100 appearances as the club won promotion to the Championship.
The 24-year-old finished last season with 13 goals and 14 assists - the second-highest in the Championship and was voted both Leeds' Fans Player of the Year and Players' Player of the Year.
Following Neil Warnock's appointment as manager Snodgrass was handed the captain's armband and also offered a contract that Warnock described as 'the best at the club.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low
• Position: Left winger
• Born: Glasgow, Scotland (7 September, 1987)
• Height: 6ft, 0in.
• Weight: 12st, 2lbs.
• Former clubs: Livingston, Stirling (loan)
Livingston (2003-08) 57 starts, plus 35 as sub, 17 goals.
Stirling (loan, 2007) 14 starts, plus 1 as sub, 7 goals.
Leeds United (2008) 165 starts, plus 26 as sub, 41 goals.
• Total: 236 starts, plus 62 as sub, 65 goals.