Rate the City players’ performances during their 0-0 draw at Preston
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
It was a point gained but a frustrating display from Norwich City during their 0-0 draw at play-off chasing Preston. Here's your chance to rate the performances of the Canaries players.
Paul Gallagher slammed a free-kick against the crossbar for the hosts during a first half lacking in quality from both teams, as sloppy play from the visitors allowed North End to keep Angus Gunn busy.
City at least defended stoutly in the second half to hold on to an away point but were fortunate to see Billy Bodin fire wide and grateful to Jamal Lewis and Josh Murphy for vital defensive blocks.
The draw edged Daniel Farke's team above arch rivals Ipswich in the table, who were thrashed 4-0 at home by Aston Villa, with former Norwich players Lewis Grabban and Henri Lansbury both on the scoresheet.
It leaves the Canaries 13th and behind Leeds on goal difference, who they welcome to Carrow Road next week in the penultimate game of their Championship season.
You may also want to watch:
• Let us know your ratings above
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 4 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 5 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 6 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 7 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 8 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 9 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 10 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job