Rate the City players’ performances during their 0-0 draw at Preston
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
It was a point gained but a frustrating display from Norwich City during their 0-0 draw at play-off chasing Preston. Here's your chance to rate the performances of the Canaries players.
Paul Gallagher slammed a free-kick against the crossbar for the hosts during a first half lacking in quality from both teams, as sloppy play from the visitors allowed North End to keep Angus Gunn busy.
City at least defended stoutly in the second half to hold on to an away point but were fortunate to see Billy Bodin fire wide and grateful to Jamal Lewis and Josh Murphy for vital defensive blocks.
The draw edged Daniel Farke's team above arch rivals Ipswich in the table, who were thrashed 4-0 at home by Aston Villa, with former Norwich players Lewis Grabban and Henri Lansbury both on the scoresheet.
It leaves the Canaries 13th and behind Leeds on goal difference, who they welcome to Carrow Road next week in the penultimate game of their Championship season.
You may also want to watch:
• Let us know your ratings above
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 4 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 5 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
- 6 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 7 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 8 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 9 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 10 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show