Press conference updates: City prepare for trip to Reading
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Head coach Daniel Farke is speaking to the media at Colney this afternoon ahead of Norwich City's trip to Reading.
Farke is set to deliver his latest team news bulletin from around 1pm, following on from Saturday's rejuvenating 1-0 victory over promotion hopefuls Middlesbrough at Carrow Road.
While that result has lifted the Canaries' spirits, Reading also gave themselves a big boost on Saturday when they picked up their first victory of the campaign, winning 3-2 at Preston.
For City the match begins a busy seven days featuring three away games, with Wednesday's night fixture at the Madejski Stadium (8pm kick-off) to be followed by a trip to QPR in the Championship.
Tuesday then brings a trip to Buckinghamshire to face League One side Wycombe Wanderers in the third round of the Carabao Cup.
• You can follow updates from the press conference above
- 1 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 2 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 3 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 4 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 5 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 6 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 7 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 8 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 9 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 10 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks