Poll: Should Norwich City make further signings before the January transfer window closes?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
As the final days of the January transfer window approach Norwich City supporters are waiting to see if the Canaries will add to their already impressive spending.
Around £20million has been spent on fresh talent this month, leaving City among the top spenders in the Premier League.
With Saturday's chaotic 5-4 loss to Liverpool leaving Alex Neil's team just two points clear of the relegation zone though, would you like to see City dip into their transfer kitty again?
Chief executive David McNally and chairman Ed Balls both said last week that the club was still open to further transfers, if the right options are available.
Today we are asking City fans, if they had the option of signing just one player ahead of Monday's 11pm deadline, which position would you want to see strengthened?
The forward department has already been bolstered by the signings of Steven Naismith from Everton, for a reported £8.5million, and the permanent signing of for loan winger Matt Jarvis from West Ham for around £2.5m.
You may also want to watch:
The defence has also been added to by Portuguese right-back Ivo Pinto, who made his debut against Liverpool following his switch from Dinamo Zagreb for an estimated £2.2m.
German centre-back Timm Klose is also expected to soon be involved after signing from Bundesliga side Wolfsburg for around £8million, with the Switzerland international an unused substitute against Liverpool.
- 1 'I'd be utterly lost without it' - Family told to dig up vegetable patch
- 2 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 3 7 places to avoid the crowds in Norfolk this summer
- 4 Man abducted girl, 14, and tried to hide her under bench
- 5 City bar owner tells clubbers: 'Turn off Covid app'
- 6 Head chef whose kitchen burned down leaves restaurant
- 7 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 8 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 9 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 10 Katherine Ryan Norwich show called off just before start due to Covid
Cast your vote in our transfer poll above and suggest your preferred transfer targets by leaving a comment below.