LISTEN: The PinkUn Norwich City Podcast gets stuck into the World Cup drama
- Credit: PA
The World Cup is in full swing and there has already been plenty of drama to be discussed as Russia 2018 moves towards the knockout stages.
In a special edition of the Pink Un Norwich City Podcast our correspondents sat down to discuss the best and worst moments of the tournament so far.
Chris Lakey, Mark Armstrong, Michael Bailey and David Freezer discussed the highs and lows – including a heated discussion about the behaviour of England fans in pubs ahead of tonight's Group G decider against Belgium.
England go into tonight's game needing to win to finish top of the group but know that would mean entering the tougher half of the draw, including a possible clash with Brazil in the quarter-finals.
You can get in touch with the podcast through all the usual social media channels – or send an email to email@example.com
• Listen to our World Cup special above
- 1 Norfolk pub named one of the UK's best eateries with a view
- 2 'Help yourself' - farmer gives away tonnes of onions damaged by heatwave
- 3 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 4 Where you will be able to see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this week
- 5 Landowner to close path after abuse from dog owners letting pets off lead
- 6 Could some Norfolk schools be set for three-day weeks?
- 7 'I couldn't believe it' - West Norfolk villages hit by flash flooding
- 8 Blaze near children's playground in Norwich believed to be arson
- 9 Nine fire crews tackle blaze at industrial estate
- 10 Fire crews to remain at scene of nature reserve blaze overnight