LISTEN: The PinkUn Norwich City Podcast gets stuck into the World Cup drama
- Credit: PA
The World Cup is in full swing and there has already been plenty of drama to be discussed as Russia 2018 moves towards the knockout stages.
In a special edition of the Pink Un Norwich City Podcast our correspondents sat down to discuss the best and worst moments of the tournament so far.
Chris Lakey, Mark Armstrong, Michael Bailey and David Freezer discussed the highs and lows – including a heated discussion about the behaviour of England fans in pubs ahead of tonight's Group G decider against Belgium.
England go into tonight's game needing to win to finish top of the group but know that would mean entering the tougher half of the draw, including a possible clash with Brazil in the quarter-finals.
You can get in touch with the podcast through all the usual social media channels – or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Listen to our World Cup special above
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 6 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 7 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 8 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 9 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 10 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region