LISTEN: The PinkUn Podcast returns with a third World Cup special
- Credit: Archant
Listen to the latest edition of the PinkUn Norwich City Podcast – World Cup Special – as we re-live the joy and relief of England's memorable shootout victory over Colombia and discuss the latest Canaries issues.
Canaries correspondent David Freezer was joined by Archant Norfolk head of sport Chris Lakey and deputy head of sport Mark Armstrong to look back on England's last-16 triumph in Russia.
Gareth Southgate's determined squad now head into a World Cup quarter-final against Sweden on Saturday, on the back of the Three Lions' first ever penalty shootout success at a World Cup finals.
• You can get in touch with the podcast through all the usual social media channels – or send an email to email@example.com
We also discussed all the latest Norwich City transfer new ahead of the Canaries' first pre-season friendly, at King's Lynn Town on Friday night.
During the domestic season our reporters will be on the scene at each and every City first-team game. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
- 1 Parked cars prevent buses from serving north Norfolk village
- 2 Flames grip barn in north Norfolk
- 3 'Significant construction' on A47 to begin in 2023
- 4 Blaze sees 20 passengers evacuated from city bus
- 5 Fewer than half of village's homes occupied by full-time residents
- 6 First-time publicans transform their local and are already winning awards
- 7 Norwich's 'hidden' church added to at risk list
- 8 Buses damaged in city centre collision
- 9 'Quirky' two-bed cottage in Wymondham on sale for £350k
- 10 West Norfolk beach named the best in the east