LISTEN: PinkUn Podcast #338 talks Norwich City changes, contracts, precautions and Forest
- Credit: © Twitter - Toro Rosso
Listen to the latest edition of the PinkUn Norwich City Podcast as we discuss contracts, changes and precautions during the latest international break and much more besides.
Well that really wasn't the quietest international break Norwich City have ever seen...
Three new contracts, an injury scare and a few shifts in the Carrow Road corridors of power – all in time for the recommencement of Championship hostilities and a far from easy patch of the Canaries' fixture list.
PinkUn Show host Michael Bailey is joined by group football editor Paddy Davitt and fellow Canaries correspondent David Freezer to reflect on the past fortnight, Steve Stone's exit as managing director and look ahead to the City Ground.
The pod also dishes out its weekly Gongs and takes your questions and comments in Mailbag.
You can get in touch with the podcast through all the usual social media channels – or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
During the domestic season our reporters will be on the scene at each and every Norwich City first-team game. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Broadband down across Norfolk as Sky internet hit by issue
- 3 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 4 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 5 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 6 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 7 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 8 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 9 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 10 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job