Photo gallery: From the archive - Norwich City V Everton over the years
Here is a look back at our archive photo collection of Norwich City V Everton ahead of their game Saturday 24 Nov, 3:00pm
City have recorded some high scores against Everton over the years, twice in the 70s running out 4-2 winners. In November 1984 they again won 4-2 at home, while the biggest wins to date have been their 5-1 away victory in September 1993 and in the following March at home, recording a 3-0 win. Players for both clubs include Asa Hartford, Gary Megson, Neil Adams and Matt Jackson.
Our first match from Division 1 was played on 6th September 1975, Norwich winning 4-2. Our second match from Division 1 dates from 22nd January 1983, when City lost 1-0. Our third match, from the Premiership, was played on 21st March 1994, resulting in another home win – 3-0 on this occasion.
You may also want to watch:
To view the gallery, click the link at the top right of the page.
- 1 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 2 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 3 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 4 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 5 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 6 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 7 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 8 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 9 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 10 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping